« Home | Pop Group + Mark Stewart » | 4 Kaiserlein + Ihmespatzen + Ti-Tho » | Rapidshare changes affect me and you... » | Glaxo Babies - Nine months to the Disco LP 1980 Re... » | WHAT ABOUT COMMENTS? oops, sorry, my fault! » | Woodentops + 7" + 12" » | Space Kelly » | Pay It All Back Vol. 1 + Vol. 2 » | ON-U Sound will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!! » | Top site for musical info... »

Laurie Anderson - O Superman

I really love this song! When it came out in 1982 it was a sensation, Art crossing over to the Pop market.
The minimal approach was new there but it was lasting. This introduced me to the work of Philip Glass (that synth sequence after 2:40).
Enjoy!


I am still amazed by this, the USA series will appear here soon!

Labels:

great! I finnaly saw this amazing video. I admire work of Laurie Anderson and her creative approach. Thanks for posting! Tomas:)

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?