« Home | File Hosters » | Singers & Players - Revenge of the underdog 1982 O... » | Playgroup - Epic Sound Battles Chapter 1 1982 On-U... » | Judy Nylon & Crucial - Pal Judy 1982 On-U LP 16 » | New Age Steppers » | Jean-Jacques Burnel - Euroman cometh » | Laurie Anderson - O Superman » | Pop Group + Mark Stewart » | 4 Kaiserlein + Ihmespatzen + Ti-Tho » | Rapidshare changes affect me and you... »

Östro 430 - Durch dick & dünn

Here is something different than On-U Sounds for you!
Östro 430 were an all-female band I first heard on John Peel's music on BFBS. He also liked them a lot. Nice songs with not so nice lyrics sometimes...

"Ihr trefft euch nur auf Feten ohne Mann / und seid so lieb, daß ich es nicht ertragen kann / nur Rumgeschmuse und alle brav / das ödet mich an, das ist nicht mein Bedarf / denn ich bin ganz normal / jawohl ganz stinknormal / denn ich brauch so ab und an / einen Mann, einen Mann, einen Mann." ("Normal")

There is some info here

Östro 430 - Durch dick & dünn 1981

Labels: ,

I saw them in 1982... but I can't remember the concert exactly, only that they were giving encores where they played some of the same songs again
("two times Östro for the price of one")

Mich würde der komplette Text des Liedes "Normal" von der Platte "Weiber wie wir" interessieren. Leider habe ich diesen nirgends im Netz gefunden...

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?