« Home | Blue Orchids - The greatest hit (money mountain) » | Östro 430 - Durch dick & dünn » | File Hosters » | Singers & Players - Revenge of the underdog 1982 O... » | Playgroup - Epic Sound Battles Chapter 1 1982 On-U... » | Judy Nylon & Crucial - Pal Judy 1982 On-U LP 16 » | New Age Steppers » | Jean-Jacques Burnel - Euroman cometh » | Laurie Anderson - O Superman » | Pop Group + Mark Stewart »

Dennis Bovell - Strictly Dub wize CD

Born in Barbados, raised in London Dennis Bovell soon became part of Matumbi, a great british Reggae band. I once owned their "Seven seals" LP. Unfortunately I sold it years ago. There is a thing about records you sell. Right then you think you don't want it and don't need it but after you sold it, time differs, you want them back!
Where is my triple-LP of -Delta T now? I could not listen to it, but I would like to HAVE it! It felt good.
There are more of these stories I won't bore you with!

Dennis Bovell - Strictly Dub wize 1978

Labels:

Thanks for this - nice to listen to it again!

Andre

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?