« Home | First links » | Abwärts - Computerstaat EP » | World Cup begins! » | Heinz Erhardt - Beer commercial Herrenhäuser Diplomat » | Glaxo Babies - Nine months to the Disco LP 1980 » | Die Zimmermänner - Goethe LP 1984 » | Pix wanted??????????????????? » | Xao Seffcheque - Sterne auf 45 Flexidisc » | The Smiths, Markthalle Hamburg, Germany 04.05.1984 » | Echo & the Bunnymen & Bauhaus Markthalle, Hamburg ... »

Ede & die Zimmermänner

This was one of my first ZickZack Singles. At that time I think I was the only one to buy these 7" at this alternative shop in Lüchow, the only that had anything like this.
I immediately liked the beat and the flow, Ska was all around. It took about 15 years 'til I discovered, that this was a Caribbean masterpiece!
I will soon discover the origins of these songs!

Ede & die Zimmermänner - ZZ 7" Single 1980 (Zip-file)

Watch the archives for DIE ZIMMERMÄNNER - GOETHE , the fantastic LP from 1984!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?