« Home | Philosopy! » | Quarterfinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | We win!!!!!!!! » | Wirtschaftswunder - Television + Kommmissar 7" ZZ 11 » | Andreas Dorau - Demokratie » | Ede & die Zimmermänner » | First links » | Abwärts - Computerstaat EP » | World Cup begins! » | Heinz Erhardt - Beer commercial Herrenhäuser Diplomat »

Robin Crutchfield - Hands in the dark!!!! + Les Vampyrettes

This is one of the first examples of New Music in the late 70's, I heard. This one was presented on NDR2 by Gerd Timmermanns. He played this close to Biomutanten by Conny Plank and Holger Czukay.

Les Vampyrettes - Biomutanten / Menetekel 12"

I had my transistor radio (that is an mp3 player you don't control to you, Kids) next to me when I was cleaning the cows stable and listened to very strange music. The cows didn't complain.
This is where SynthiPop started, real earnest art! Yet still fantastic melodies!
Zang Zang Zang Zang - That is what this record is about, at least for me. The lyrics set in and it get's more eerie.

This was one of the initial records for me, RC is still around. Robin Crutchfield
Support him! He is THE ORIGINAL, Co-founder of DNA with Arto Lindsay!

Robin Crutchfield - Hands in the dark

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?