« Home | Robin Crutchfield - Hands in the dark!!!! + Les Va... » | Philosopy! » | Quarterfinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | We win!!!!!!!! » | Wirtschaftswunder - Television + Kommmissar 7" ZZ 11 » | Andreas Dorau - Demokratie » | Ede & die Zimmermänner » | First links » | Abwärts - Computerstaat EP » | World Cup begins! »

Mel Brooks - To be or not to be (extended)

Mel Brooks did a great rewrite (if this is possible) of Ernst Lubitsch's To Be or Not to Be. That was a movie dealing with actors being on the verge between being shot or not, in Warsaw in the war. In an Ernst Lubitsch Screwball way the story moves to its peak, I can't tell it here, you have to see it! This is a special extended version of the 7" A + B sides from 1983, I joined on the PC.

Mel Brooks - To be or not to be
(7" A + B side remix)

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?