

You know how much I like Die Zimmermänner so here is ZZ 36 from 1981, although the cover was extremely ugly then and still is now!
Die Zimmermänner - Kultur / Ein halbes Jahr


Saal 2 worked more electronically, with a remarkable version of Die Internationale, went down a storm with my music teacher when I made a presentation of new german music in 1981...
Angst vorm Tanzen/Beschäftigung Maskulin//
Ich liebe Donald Duck/Die Internationale
Saal 2 EP ZZ 5 1980
The last one is by German underground's High Society!Peter Hein (Mittagspause, Fehlfarben), Jürgen Engler (Male, Krupps), Gabi Delgado-Lopez (DAF), Marcus Oehlen (Charley´s Girls, Red Krayola) and O.R.A.V.s/Xao Seffcheque produced an LP ZZ 60 in 1981 that was something very irritating at the time. One side were acoustic versions of songs by Mittagspause, Fehlfarben and SYPH, the other had live versions of German Schlager and Karnevalsongs. More of a novelty gag, but some of the acoustic versions were quite nice.
O.R.A.V.s/ Deutschland Terzett 1980
Kommentare
friendelectric
http://friendselectric.blogspot.com/
I have The Georg EP by Front, nothing by Giorbino except the Ivanhoe EP I posted already.
@mnl
Leider nicht.
Hier gibt es was neues von den Zimmermännern zu hören:
http://www.bluwi.com/bluwi_de.html
Auf "BLUWI Musiklabel" klicken, dann unten auf die 2 Zimmermänner-Songs.
Sind beide große klasse
Aber ernsthaft Timo, bisschen was für Werbung muss doch drin sein?
Sonst wird das nämlich wieder mal nix, blogs alleine reichen nicht. Auch wenn wir das lieben!!!
und nicht,wie La Hagen sagte:"neue Deutsche Holle".