« Home | Holger Hiller & Andreas Dorau - Guten Morgen Hose » | I am lost... now was » | Kosmonautentraum - Juri Gagarin » | Kleenex & Liliput » | Holger Czukay Jah Wobble & Jaki Liebezeit » | Bernd Begemann + 1000 Songs in Munich » | It's my party...so Caroline says » | What a (BAD) day! » | I am happy again! » | I am sad, time for the Thirteen Moons! »

Holger Hiller Overload Part 2

This is the 7" Holger Hiller recorded with Chris Lunch and Walter Thielsch (his soon to be successor in Palais Schaumburg) as Warning Records 004 in 1980. This sounded like nothing else then, even Palais Schaumburg took a while to get his way, and then, after the first LP, Walter Thielsch replaced him. He used weird lyrics too, but more lyrical, less aggressive, agitorial as Holger.
This 7" ranges from minimal to expressionist in a few minutes.

Holger Hiller WR004 1980

Labels: ,

Please repost this neglected classic. x

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?