« Home | Holger Hiller Overload Part 3 » | Holger Hiller Overload Part 2 » | Holger Hiller & Andreas Dorau - Guten Morgen Hose » | I am lost... now was » | Kosmonautentraum - Juri Gagarin » | Kleenex & Liliput » | Holger Czukay Jah Wobble & Jaki Liebezeit » | Bernd Begemann + 1000 Songs in Munich » | It's my party...so Caroline says » | What a (BAD) day! »

Holger Hiller Overload Part 4

This is (for now!) the final part in the Holger Hiller Saga, as far as I can tell it, feel free to continue but post me the links!
This is the 1992 LP DE-Mixed. I don't know if HH asked several remixers (all of them unknown to me) or if Mute just wanted some product. HH goes modern Electronics on these songs, but don't expect Ibiza. A record to listen to!
It came in a plain white cardbord sleeve with holes and a large sticker on, unlike the pic.

Holger Hiller - De-Mixed 1992

Labels: ,

I think I can post the second PS soon. It is much different, not only because Hiller was replaced with Walter Thielsch (the two also worked together) but it was produced by Coati Mundi from Kid Creole &the Coconuts. But still very good, a bit easier on the ear maybe.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?