I just found this video by cb shaw The 80's lover,great! Based around Soft Cell's "Tainted love" he shows and plays many 80s classics. Great fun! There are more great videos on you tube at his cbshawchannel.
As I will be away for a while here are the missing episodes of this wonderful series of compilations that really shows the diversity of 80s Indie music. All CD rips 192 kb, tracklists in the comments. I had to split most in two parts as they were slightly over 100 MB. Part 1 is on RS, part 2 is on Mediafire.
Indie Scene 1981 file 1
Indie Scene 1981 file 2
Indie Scene 1982 file 1
Indie Scene 1982 file 2
Indie Scene 1983 file 1
Indie Scene 1983 file 2
Indie Scene 1984 file 1
Indie Scene 1984 file 2
Indie Scene 1985 file 1
Indie Scene 1985 file 2
Indie Scene 1986
You find 1977 + 78 here and 1979 + 80 here
Kommentare