Direkt zum Hauptbereich

WHAT ABOUT COMMENTS? oops, sorry, my fault!


I really like that you appreciate the music I get online, but I would like to get some feedback!

Well, I am sorry but I used one wrong option on my blogs, so the comments were not published.

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Jörg, I've left comments before, but for some reason they never appear on your blog, so I wonder if they ever reach you?
Anonym hat gesagt…
tatsächlich...
habe ein paar mal hier kommentiert... als kla und anonym du verøffentlichst ja nix.. das irgendwie der sinn mit comments
Anonym hat gesagt…
I left a comment for the Grosse Freiheit but it backfired. Let's see if this one gets through...
Anonym hat gesagt…
ganz toller blog. ich hab mich wahnsinnig über robert görl und ganz besonders über holger hiller und andreas dorau.

ich suche auch schon ganz lange die allereste foyer des arts 10" und die platte von aroma plus (pre foyer des arts).
kannst du helfen?
ausserdem hab ich noch das cover zu guten morgen hose, falls es dich interssíert.
V hat gesagt…
I really enjoyed listening to the Marc Almond live in 85 piece. He's very good live. I've only seen him twice here in New York. Once during the "Open All Night" tour and then again when he toured with Soft Cell.
Anonym hat gesagt…
OK! Lassie Singers, my favourite of all German girl groups, really. You had/have other interesting and often very funny acts like e.g. Die Faust haut ins Auge etc. but the Lassie Singers just exhibited 'the true spirit', to quote Blade Runner. Wonderful listening to them again. Thank you very much, made me happy.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Ahh i found your blog a couple weeks ago, it rocked my world, im forever indebted to you, if you are ever in america you have a friend and a place to stay ok!?
Steve hat gesagt…
I was just linked to your blog a moment ago and I'm pretty psyched. Keep up the good work -- you're bookmarked now.
Anonym hat gesagt…
hmm, I wrote some comments, but they seem to get lost. please check your settings
Anonym hat gesagt…
Moin moin Jörg,

many thanks for some history lessons on the real ndw.
for some "late" born folks like me ('72) it is great to get to know some obscure stuff from that time which is near to unaffordable to buy (in hamburg anyway) or hard to be found.

cheers
holger
Anonym hat gesagt…
ich habe schon ein paar mal Comments abgelassen, aber noch nie gesehen, dass mal irgendeiner veröffentlicht wurde, vielleicht ist was mit der Kommentarfunktion nicht in Ordnung, aber dann kannst du das hier eh nicht lesen.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hey man! Great work- keep the music coming!
Anonym hat gesagt…
thank u!keep on the good job,
greetings from athens,greece.
Anonym hat gesagt…
luv your blog! the woodentops is one of my favorite bands of all time! wish you could post their woodenfoot cop on the highway. also are you familiar with a band called STARS OF HEAVEN? they were formed way back in the 80's.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Thanks for sharing this and the Woodentops. You are a gentleman.
Anonym hat gesagt…
I'd be glad to comment, but hey, I just got here! Looks like you have some neat stuff (GAOB, On U, etc). Do you focus on stuff that's out of print? I try not to download anything I can buy from Amazon or wherever...
Anonym hat gesagt…
(from italy). my english is poor so i'll keep it short... great music selection, keep on!
Jörg hat gesagt…
@Anonymus 1
einiges Rares von Max Goldt findest Du hier http://glitzerbello.blogspot.com/

Die FdA gibts hier http://mister-happy.blogspot.com/

@Anonymus 2
I'd love to have a place for a stopover in NY, but then you would have to leave at least a name...
Jörg hat gesagt…
I don't understand that.
Unfortunately the option to check all comments before publishing was on. I changed that a few hours ago and now all the comments are on the blog. I only erased two duplicates and a few spam comments, so no idea why you get that message.
Keep on talking!
btw I just downloaded some of the last files from the World of M, sob

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Indie Scene 1981 + 1982 + 1983 + 1984 + 1985 + 1986

As I will be away for a while here are the missing episodes of this wonderful series of compilations that really shows the diversity of 80s Indie music. All CD rips 192 kb, tracklists in the comments. I had to split most in two parts as they were slightly over 100 MB. Part 1 is on RS, part 2 is on Mediafire. Indie Scene 1981 file 1 Indie Scene 1981 file 2 Indie Scene 1982 file 1 Indie Scene 1982 file 2 Indie Scene 1983 file 1 Indie Scene 1983 file 2 Indie Scene 1984 file 1 Indie Scene 1984 file 2 Indie Scene 1985 file 1 Indie Scene 1985 file 2 Indie Scene 1986 You find 1977 + 78 here and 1979 + 80 here
Hi, Erstellt ein globales Archiv! Findet alles über die 80er heraus. Wie es wirklich war. Wie Ihr sie tatsächlich erlebt habt! Wenn man heute TV-Sendungen über diese Zeit sieht, gibt es nur Nena, Markus und eventuell Trio. Ansonsten aber Spider Murphy Gang, Hubert Kah und Joachim Witt. Der Likedeeler hat mich reaktiviert! Ich kann zwar momentan keine Platten online bringen, aber Cassetten habe ich noch einige! Ich würde mich freuen, wenn dies ein ähnliches Projekt werden könnte wie damals On-U/Adrian Sherwood mit Friend electric, leider scheint der nicht mehr aktiv zu sein. Durchkramt Eure Archive! Lasst Eure Erinnerungen raus! Ich habe schon mit einigen Geschichten in meinem Blog angefangen, jetzt seid ihr dran! Ich freue mich auf viele Kommentare und Uploads auf dem Link unten! Gerne auch alle möglichen Videos! Wo ist das Drei-Minuten-Ei von Lorenz Lorenz bzw. die ganze Sendung (zweiteilig ARD) und alles andere. Jörg   To all my English speaking friends:...

Hallo liebe 14 Leser,

obwohl hier schon seit Ewigkeiten nichts mehr passiert ist, scheint ihr ausgehalten zu haben... Das lag unter anderem an etwas Auf und Ab in meinem Leben. Mittlerweile gibt es wieder etwas Konstanz, neue Posts kann ich allerdings nicht versprechen, da inzwischen auch mein Plattenspieler den Geist aufgegeben hat. Zudem ist bei einem Versuch die Partitionsgröße auf einer HD zu ändern auch der grösste Teil meines Archivs auf dem PC dahin. Hier ist allerdngs ein Film, bei dem jedem Plattensammler das Herz aufgehen sollte. Ich weiss nicht, wie es mit dem bösen C aussieht, denke aber, da er einer von uns ist geht das ok. Sind ca. 700MB aber jedes bit wert! In Zukunft möchte ich gerne sowohl SARAH-Vinyl als auch alte StreetSounds und Electro Platten anbieten. Diese Kombination klingt vielleicht etwas komisch, aber denkt an Age of Chance! Ich hoffe, ich bekomme meinen Phono/Receiver wieder in Gang. Wer in Bielefeld und Umgebung Ahnung davon hat ist jederzeit willkommen! Temporaril...