I bought my first Sarah record from Malibu, a mailorder from Hamburg. Jackie Eldorado worked there too. I bought many records from them, but it is this one that I care about.I first heard "Pristine Christine" on John Peel and loved it, the energy.
Then I wanted to find out more and "Shadow Factory" came. From then on I collected all the Sarah singles I could get my hands on. I have a few nice letters from Clare Wadd and Matt Haynes, the hands and brains behind SARAH.
Sarah 587 Shadow Factory
Watch this space for Sarah 7" in the future! (I am afraid this will take longer than expected, but do come back!)
As a bonus you get the very fine charity LP Becket House, featuring Brighter & Durutti Column. You can still donate to
Becket House,
Wardalls Grove
Avonley Road
New Cross
London
SE14 5ER
Becket House
Kommentare
das PW für Dicte-moi ta loi ist
apd.dl.am
Viel Spaß und Danke auch für Deinen Blog und das Verlinken von meinem!
I think this would be a nice gift for christmas, possibly topped by some el records samplers, if there is enough time!
Maybe he heard I will post them next year.
I am NOT the seller!
The user-name is 543-dabei-technics