Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Indie Scene 1977 + 1978

These two nice double LPs give a nice look of the above mentioned, nice singles from 77 and 78!
A great collection of compilations, more to come!

Indie Scene 1977

Indie Scene 1978

You find 1979 + 80 here and the rest of the series here

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Jorg, you're exceptional!!! You brought me back in 80's... May God of Music keep you well my friend...
Anonym hat gesagt…
Great blog! Any chance we could get the first Marquis De Sade Lp??
Anonym hat gesagt…
These are some fantastic compilations! I can't wait to get to the rest of the stuff on your blog! Thanks and much love from Melbourne, Austalia!
Anonym hat gesagt…
Dear Jörg,

you seem to me the right person for an
80ties
Request:
Artery - Oceans
(LP, Red Flame Rec. 1981?,82?,83?)
(seems to be more obscure than I thought, before I started to search... heavy Airplay in
John Peel Shows back then...)
and, maybe:
The Nightingales

Thank You
CD
Jörg hat gesagt…
Hey folks,
thanks for the praise, I'm really flattered, but don't you think, that if you ask for something, at least to post a NAME?

btw I don't have Marquis de Sade, I have to look what I have by Artery, I remember them well, but at the moment I am not sure if I have any LPs, maybe something somewhere.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hi! luv your blog! this last post reminds me stevomusicman.blogspot.com(rip) hope you won't go his way. anyway, are you familiar w/ the band LULU KISS ME DEAD? In the 80's they released an ep called 'ultimate solution' and i think it contained the song 'spades' w/c i luv very much. please post if you have it. i've been searching for that since forever.


JESS from vacaville,ca.
Anonym hat gesagt…
didn`t mean to be unpolite, merely just too stupid to handle the Technique of Comments as I don`t run a Blog or another Web-Page which led to non-publishment during several tryouts before (but hey! seems to work here this time!). In general: what do you think of Requests anyway? I dont know, maybe it feels kind of funny (and uncomfortably) if People shout for More (and else) than what you decided to post yourself anyway? Could imagine that. Let me know.
Thank you.
CD
Jörg hat gesagt…
@ Christoph
requests are ok, if I have and in tme mood I will try!

@ Jess
sorry, never even heard of them
Anonym hat gesagt…
Yeah,thanx for the compilation back to 77+78.I know these comps.from 80´s and I like these too.
Karlos,Czech Rep
I wish to you
Great New Year 007
Anonym hat gesagt…
Good to mention the stevomusicman blog, I, too, miss it/him. And it's not only because I could get all these compilations and a lot of other good stuff from his page. Alex, Czech Rep (greetings to Karlos, my fellow-countryman)
Anonym hat gesagt…
"Hi! luv your blog! this last post reminds me stevomusicman.blogspot.com(rip) hope you won't go his way. anyway, are you familiar w/ the band LULU KISS ME DEAD? In the 80's they released an ep called 'ultimate solution' and i think it contained the song 'spades' w/c i luv very much. please post if you have it. i've been searching for that since forever."

Try this...

http://www.myspace.com/lulukissmedead

The space is not complete...
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hi Jorg,this is the first time I have visited your blog and I am very impressed with the variety and quality of your musical posts. Thanks very much for the hard work you put into your blog, it is quite amazing.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hey, great post! Wonderful comp. I loved the Dr. Demento Christmas as well. It should make the holiday season more bearable.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Indie Scene 1981 + 1982 + 1983 + 1984 + 1985 + 1986

As I will be away for a while here are the missing episodes of this wonderful series of compilations that really shows the diversity of 80s Indie music. All CD rips 192 kb, tracklists in the comments. I had to split most in two parts as they were slightly over 100 MB. Part 1 is on RS, part 2 is on Mediafire. Indie Scene 1981 file 1 Indie Scene 1981 file 2 Indie Scene 1982 file 1 Indie Scene 1982 file 2 Indie Scene 1983 file 1 Indie Scene 1983 file 2 Indie Scene 1984 file 1 Indie Scene 1984 file 2 Indie Scene 1985 file 1 Indie Scene 1985 file 2 Indie Scene 1986 You find 1977 + 78 here and 1979 + 80 here
Hi, Erstellt ein globales Archiv! Findet alles über die 80er heraus. Wie es wirklich war. Wie Ihr sie tatsächlich erlebt habt! Wenn man heute TV-Sendungen über diese Zeit sieht, gibt es nur Nena, Markus und eventuell Trio. Ansonsten aber Spider Murphy Gang, Hubert Kah und Joachim Witt. Der Likedeeler hat mich reaktiviert! Ich kann zwar momentan keine Platten online bringen, aber Cassetten habe ich noch einige! Ich würde mich freuen, wenn dies ein ähnliches Projekt werden könnte wie damals On-U/Adrian Sherwood mit Friend electric, leider scheint der nicht mehr aktiv zu sein. Durchkramt Eure Archive! Lasst Eure Erinnerungen raus! Ich habe schon mit einigen Geschichten in meinem Blog angefangen, jetzt seid ihr dran! Ich freue mich auf viele Kommentare und Uploads auf dem Link unten! Gerne auch alle möglichen Videos! Wo ist das Drei-Minuten-Ei von Lorenz Lorenz bzw. die ganze Sendung (zweiteilig ARD) und alles andere. Jörg   To all my English speaking friends:...

Hallo liebe 14 Leser,

obwohl hier schon seit Ewigkeiten nichts mehr passiert ist, scheint ihr ausgehalten zu haben... Das lag unter anderem an etwas Auf und Ab in meinem Leben. Mittlerweile gibt es wieder etwas Konstanz, neue Posts kann ich allerdings nicht versprechen, da inzwischen auch mein Plattenspieler den Geist aufgegeben hat. Zudem ist bei einem Versuch die Partitionsgröße auf einer HD zu ändern auch der grösste Teil meines Archivs auf dem PC dahin. Hier ist allerdngs ein Film, bei dem jedem Plattensammler das Herz aufgehen sollte. Ich weiss nicht, wie es mit dem bösen C aussieht, denke aber, da er einer von uns ist geht das ok. Sind ca. 700MB aber jedes bit wert! In Zukunft möchte ich gerne sowohl SARAH-Vinyl als auch alte StreetSounds und Electro Platten anbieten. Diese Kombination klingt vielleicht etwas komisch, aber denkt an Age of Chance! Ich hoffe, ich bekomme meinen Phono/Receiver wieder in Gang. Wer in Bielefeld und Umgebung Ahnung davon hat ist jederzeit willkommen! Temporaril...