« Home | Sarah 587 Shadow Factory » | Plurex - Hours » | Another important Sampler : Coincidence vs. Fate » | Pillows & Prayers Cherry Red Sampler 1982 » | Compact Organisation » | Mathilde Santing » | Lizzy Mercier Descloux » | Maximum Joy - Special and general experiences » | Radierer & Front revival edition » | Bernd Begemann Live »

It's Christmas time, isn't it?

Everybody posts Christmas records, so I can't stand back. This is a wonderful X-mas record compiled by Dr. Demento. I had some nice moments with this music, I hope you will have too!

Nice tracks by Stan Freberg, Spike Jones, Allan Sherman, Tom Lehrer, Wild Man Fischer, Cheech and Chong, The Three Stooges and more!

Dr. Demento - Christmas

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?