« Home | SARAH 100 - There and back again lane » | Indie Scene 1977 + 1978 » | It's Christmas time, isn't it? » | Sarah 587 Shadow Factory » | Plurex - Hours » | Another important Sampler : Coincidence vs. Fate » | Pillows & Prayers Cherry Red Sampler 1982 » | Compact Organisation » | Mathilde Santing » | Lizzy Mercier Descloux »

El Records - Abracadabra compilation 1992

After the SARAH and Compact compilations here is more perfect POP!

EL RECORDS!

"el records is a world where The Avengers' John Steed forever seems to be creative controller and Emma Peel works the A&R department."Record Mirror
"The melodies, the phrasing, the enthusiasm and ambition are all here plus a mysterious sexuality, a tropic of Ruislip classy vulgarity."Andy Darling, Melody Maker, March 26 1988
"Mike Alway is that rare breed - a man who knows a record should always look good."Jane Solanas , NME, November 26 1988

El Records - Abracadabra 1992

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?