
This was a fantastic Concert! As far as I know it was the only time The Smiths played in Germany, and it was the last night with my girlfriend... We can both be seen on the Rockpalast video of this gig. I caught some of Morrissey's flowers and a part of his shirt (unfortunately later stolen by some ignorant bastard!)I still have both today (except for the
shirt...) but not that girlfriend. I have a pretty good tape of this (broadcast on radio) but unfortunately my tape machine doesn't work at the moment. I will post the mp3 later.
Watch the archive for pix of Siouxsie & The Banshees, Marc Almond and myself;-)
Here is the song of that night :
The Smiths - Still ill (in memory of May 84)
Here you can find the playlist and more on this great evening, fantastic site for fans of The Smiths and Morrissey!
Here is the song of that night :
The Smiths - Still ill (in memory of May 84)
Here you can find the playlist and more on this great evening, fantastic site for fans of The Smiths and Morrissey!
Kommentare
diese Hinweise stehen auf den Bildern, damit sie nicht in jedem Forum erscheinen. Sie tun es natürlich trotzdem, daher habe ich inzwischen aufgegeben.
Bis bald, jeder Kommentar ist willkommen!