If anybody would like any of the photos posted here, you can get them in good scan quality or as original photos. Just contact me. payment via PayPal.
There is more to come and they look much better in their original form.
And soon I hope I will be able to accompany them with the sounds!
(I hope I will find someone to fix my Tapedeck (It is a BRAUN C 4 (atelier series), it doesn't play the tape, it blocks after a few seconds, plays, but does not give any sound, any help appreciated!)
There is more to come and they look much better in their original form.
And soon I hope I will be able to accompany them with the sounds!
(I hope I will find someone to fix my Tapedeck (It is a BRAUN C 4 (atelier series), it doesn't play the tape, it blocks after a few seconds, plays, but does not give any sound, any help appreciated!)
Kommentare
I am going to add a link to your blog on mine.
Du bisst nicht nur etwas Neues.