« Home | Live Münchner Rocktage 1982 » | John Cale live 1983 » | Indie Scene 1981 + 1982 + 1983 + 1984 + 1985 + 1986 » | Höhner » | Anna Domino » | Birthday Party live in Bremen 01.07.1982 » | Violent Femmes live 84 » | Indie Scene 1979 + 1980 » | Abwärts live & Malaria Emotion then : Great post o... » | My Generation - Der Sound der Revolte »

The Dance Inc.

I recently found this very fine band from Hamburg. Great POP! music in a 80's style, check them out, then buy their records!

The Dance Inc. . From here you can enter a flash site where you can find some mp3s, their blog and their My Space!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?