I just wanted to up my Abwärts Live tape from Munich 1982 when I saw this. You will find a great compendium on a great view of NDW, not just Nena, nor Markus.The Abwärts tape is (I think) from autumn 82 in the Alabamahalle, München.
Abwärts live 1982 München
Then there is that fantastic group Malaria, formerly Mania D. Their LP EMOTION was a shock to me in 83, THAT STRONG!!!Malaria - Emotion 1982


Kommentare
Eine Super-Blog hast Du hier! Großartig! Vielen Dank für die Mühe die Du Dir machst die Heroen der 80er zu würdigen!
Ich möchte Dich fragen, ob Du mir bei meiner Suche nach dem Album "Swiss Wave" (mit Grauzone, Ladyshave, Rudolph Dietrich & KDF, Jack & The Rippers, Liliput...) helfen kannst. Ich habe keinen Plattenspieler und würde so gerne dieses Meisterwerk mal wieder hören, damals hat es mein Leben verändert.
Viele Grüße aus Berlin,
Stefan
the tracks are still online, with the tracks on uploading.com you sometimes have to try a few times until you get an open download slot.
Sorry, nothing by Belfegore
this one im the mid of 80´s,but I sold that and some years ago I look for that again.Thanx to you I got it.
Karlos
Vielen Dank . Josch