« Home | Neuigkeiten » | Gabi Delgado - Mistress 1983 » | Modern Lovers, Original » | STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! » | First reaction to PayPal links » | I have a new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | MediaFire seems to have deleted a lot of my files ... » | Jamie T Music of today » | Aztec Camera Live Milan 04.11.1984 » | Weiss jemand ne Wohnung in Bielefeld? »

News

Hello everybody in the UK!

Even though I have my new job now, every Penny is welcome. If you have a look at the lower end of the sidebar on the right you will notice some new flashing banners.

When you need very cheap compatible ink cartridges or everything you need for printing (paper, photocards, cables) you will find it here for your printer (ink or laser) at amazingly low prices. The quality is at least comparable to the products of the original printer manufacturers. Often the cartridges even have higher ink or toner capacities than the originals at drastically lower prices!

The last banner could be interesting if you want to add some more fun to your relationship or just need something to spice up your next party. Ideal for Hen Nights and Stag Parties! You do not have to feel embarrased by parcels from Whyteleafe as you can choose a different sender's address (ink.co.uk + more). The prices will surprise you.

You just have to register for a customer account after clicking on one of the banners. Then my referral ID (notrockon) will show in your registration and I will receive a small amount for every order you place, regardless how much you will order. Of course, I will receive no information on what or where you order! You can even use the same service (with or without own homepage) if you register for the Partner Programme in these shops! You do not have to be a customer yourself.

Should you register at a later date please insert notrockon to the referral ID field.

I do hope you will surely be satisfied by these products! This could pay at least a little for the efforts to keep this blog and the archive online.

Should you actually have any problems with registering or ordering, just leave a comment here.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?