Kristen was the first to use the PayPal donation links! So he or she will receive the promised reward (sooner or later...)!I still have to really move from Wilhelmshaven to Bielefeld. At the moment I am much too busy at work. A colleague who wanted to help me with a truck just fell ill so the planned move this weekend had to be cancelled. So you have to wait a little longer until the first new post from here.
CU soon!
Kommentare
:(
@jean more to come now that I am back online again!
durch den neuen Job habe ich momentan nur noch sehr wenig Freizeit. Ich komme in der Regel nicht vor 8 nach Hause, oft wird es auch 10 oder 11. Daher kann ich momentan das Blog nicht weiter pflegen. Ich versuche aber die vorhandenen Links aufrecht zu erhalten.
Bist Du aus BI? Jeder neue Kontakt ist willkommen, da ich leider keine Zeit hatte neue Kontakte ausser zu den Kollegen zu knüpfen.