« Home | I have a new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | MediaFire seems to have deleted a lot of my files ... » | Jamie T Music of today » | Aztec Camera Live Milan 04.11.1984 » | Weiss jemand ne Wohnung in Bielefeld? » | Human League - Live Berlin Kant Kino 23.11.1980 » | BOWWOWWOW the first tape 1980 » | Yacht & Architecture in Helsinki in Bielefeld » | Holger Hiller back online » | My Remixes »

First reaction to PayPal links

Kristen was the first to use the PayPal donation links! So he or she will receive the promised reward (sooner or later...)!

I still have to really move from Wilhelmshaven to Bielefeld. At the moment I am much too busy at work. A colleague who wanted to help me with a truck just fell ill so the planned move this weekend had to be cancelled. So you have to wait a little longer until the first new post from here.

CU soon!

Labels:

Nice blog. Check out my blog for some rare ON U SOUND releases.

No more posts??

:(

I am in love with your blog! Just discovered it today after googling Geisterfahrer and I am discovering all sorts of other music and recordings through your site. Thanks so much. Love from NYC, USA!

Greetings to robotronik from NYC. Glad you found some cool music through my posts.

@jean more to come now that I am back online again!

mensch sag doch was!! wenn du hilfe brauchst in bielefeld!!

Hallo fuxx,

durch den neuen Job habe ich momentan nur noch sehr wenig Freizeit. Ich komme in der Regel nicht vor 8 nach Hause, oft wird es auch 10 oder 11. Daher kann ich momentan das Blog nicht weiter pflegen. Ich versuche aber die vorhandenen Links aufrecht zu erhalten.

Bist Du aus BI? Jeder neue Kontakt ist willkommen, da ich leider keine Zeit hatte neue Kontakte ausser zu den Kollegen zu knüpfen.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?