MediaFire seems to have deleted a lot of my files and they do have some trouble with their servers at the moment
I uploaded a lot of files again! I hope I found all the deleted files. If you stumble upon one that I missed, please leave a comment here, because I can not check the comments in the older posts regularly.
There seem to be some problems with Mediafire. I will watch this problem. If Mediafire is down, I will have to reup all those files again to other file hosters.... This will take time. Be patient!
Kommentare
falls es interessiert: ich war ein paar tage in düsseldorf und habe sehr hübsches mitgebracht, live-aufnahmen von mittagspause, daf, kfc und deutlich seltsameres. kommt bei gelegenheit und ist zum grossteil von den künstlern abgesegnet.
gruss aus stuttgart: ralf
mysteriously the files are back online without me doing anything...
Maybe they only had some trouble with their servers.
Great blog you got here. Thanks for sharing such good music!
It's a shame what happened to your links.
cheers from Brazil