Direkt zum Hauptbereich

I have a new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I found a new apartment in Bielefeld after a very long search!!!!!

Relatively close to my work and the inner city, 60 square meters, kitchen and a nice balcony to the south and a nice green backyard. The rent is not cheap but ok. I have seen a lot of terrible apartments during the last weeks, so I am happy now. I had to live in a hotel since November 1st, so I am glad that I can move out on Sunday. I do not want to think about the final bill, almost a month's salary...

The job is developing better every day, more on this soon! Challenging but also very rewarding, great team, new opportunities, I really enjoy it after the long time of unemployment. I had more time for my blog, but I hope you will understand, that I have new priorities now. I can not post as much as a year ago when I had nothing else to do. When I have my archive back at hand I hope to do one post per week, but don't nail me down on that! Before that I have to do a lot of packing up all my stuff and moving and refurbishing so don't expect a new post before December. I am already thinking of something special, maybe some season's greetings.

The picture is the (in)official seal of the Republik Freies Wendland (Free Republic Wendland), the region where I originally come from. Just to have a pic in this post... Find more about it here on this fantastic website on the history of Landkreis Lüchow-Dannenberg in the past 100 years. Many thanks to Burghard Kulow for collecting all these wonderful old pictures and stories. I spent most of last weekend searching and finding very interesting information on the history of the area that I grew up in and had to find out that I knew very little about this very beautiful part of Germany. It was rather cut off during the cold war, but now it is in the center of Germany and Europe, but still very beautiful. Things changed a lot since the breakdown of the German border, thank God, although I am not a very religious person.

Thanks for still being faithful, I try to at least keep all the old links working, so you always have a pretty large archive to browse through!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Jorg,

Congratulations on your new home and positive work situation. I hope the new year 2008 brings you more good things.

Thank you for the link to the Free Republic Wendlend site...I do not know the German language but I can guess a little bit at what the history is about from the photos. Very interesting.

And of course thanks for the music that you take the time and energy to post. It is always enjoyable and unusual.

Cheers,
Anonym hat gesagt…
welcome back. You have some great stuff on your blog so congrats.
Anonym hat gesagt…
hello! i am new to your blog and it is very special and gorgeous. thank you for all the ndw!

love xo
k.f.
der likedeeler hat gesagt…
and i thought bielefeld is an imagination, an illusion, maximum a hamlet like the famous Potjomkinsche Dörfer. Isn't it true that there is just a great conspiracy from people who want us to believe in the existence of bielefeld? http://www.bielefeldverschwoerung.de/

jörg i really thought you're a genuine person! i'm very disappointed about you're attempt to bluff us: B I E L E F E L D

Ich wünsch Dir natürlich auch alles Gute!
Jörg hat gesagt…
Hallo Likedeeler!

Ich weiss gar nicht mehr, wie oft ich das schon gehört habe, seit ich hier bin... ;-) Nach Aussage von Alt-Bielefeldern soll das auf eine alte Städtefeindschaft mit Münster zurück gehen. Danach wird M. auch nicht mehr in der örtlichen Presse erwähnt, nur noch als M. oder "Stadt im östlichen Westfalen". Die sind schon etwas strange hier, aber bislang fühl ich mich sehr wohl, zumal ich jetzt endlich eine vernünftige Wohnung hab! Demnächst schau ich mal wieder bei Dir vorbei, das kam in letzter Zeit erheblich zu kurz. Ich hab es gerade mal geschafft, mein eigenes Blog up to date zu halten. Gerade läuft übrigens der Quatsch Comedy Club mit einem Auftritt von Ingo Oschmann, auch aus BI, den soll man sogar beim Jibi treffen...

Bis bald!
Anonym hat gesagt…
Hello,

To me, you are the man who recorded and, twenty years later, posted the Smiths concert in Hamburg, so now, it just makes me happy to read some news from you. So I read with interest your job and apartment stories, and I am glad it turns in a way you like. (And no, I won't sing "I was looking for a job and then I found a job...")

Congratulations !

Sylvain
Anonym hat gesagt…
who wants to know all that garbage u talk about? i think nbody. so u better post some good stuff than talking a lot of shit about your new flat. poor guy.
Jörg hat gesagt…
I think you do not understand what blogging is about. This is not just offering downloads to stupid leechers but interaction of users of the internet. This is not amazon or itunes.

You do not have to come here again. Nobody forced you to watch my page.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Indie Scene 1981 + 1982 + 1983 + 1984 + 1985 + 1986

As I will be away for a while here are the missing episodes of this wonderful series of compilations that really shows the diversity of 80s Indie music. All CD rips 192 kb, tracklists in the comments. I had to split most in two parts as they were slightly over 100 MB. Part 1 is on RS, part 2 is on Mediafire. Indie Scene 1981 file 1 Indie Scene 1981 file 2 Indie Scene 1982 file 1 Indie Scene 1982 file 2 Indie Scene 1983 file 1 Indie Scene 1983 file 2 Indie Scene 1984 file 1 Indie Scene 1984 file 2 Indie Scene 1985 file 1 Indie Scene 1985 file 2 Indie Scene 1986 You find 1977 + 78 here and 1979 + 80 here

Hallo liebe 14 Leser,

obwohl hier schon seit Ewigkeiten nichts mehr passiert ist, scheint ihr ausgehalten zu haben... Das lag unter anderem an etwas Auf und Ab in meinem Leben. Mittlerweile gibt es wieder etwas Konstanz, neue Posts kann ich allerdings nicht versprechen, da inzwischen auch mein Plattenspieler den Geist aufgegeben hat. Zudem ist bei einem Versuch die Partitionsgröße auf einer HD zu ändern auch der grösste Teil meines Archivs auf dem PC dahin. Hier ist allerdngs ein Film, bei dem jedem Plattensammler das Herz aufgehen sollte. Ich weiss nicht, wie es mit dem bösen C aussieht, denke aber, da er einer von uns ist geht das ok. Sind ca. 700MB aber jedes bit wert! In Zukunft möchte ich gerne sowohl SARAH-Vinyl als auch alte StreetSounds und Electro Platten anbieten. Diese Kombination klingt vielleicht etwas komisch, aber denkt an Age of Chance! Ich hoffe, ich bekomme meinen Phono/Receiver wieder in Gang. Wer in Bielefeld und Umgebung Ahnung davon hat ist jederzeit willkommen! Temporaril...
Hi, Erstellt ein globales Archiv! Findet alles über die 80er heraus. Wie es wirklich war. Wie Ihr sie tatsächlich erlebt habt! Wenn man heute TV-Sendungen über diese Zeit sieht, gibt es nur Nena, Markus und eventuell Trio. Ansonsten aber Spider Murphy Gang, Hubert Kah und Joachim Witt. Der Likedeeler hat mich reaktiviert! Ich kann zwar momentan keine Platten online bringen, aber Cassetten habe ich noch einige! Ich würde mich freuen, wenn dies ein ähnliches Projekt werden könnte wie damals On-U/Adrian Sherwood mit Friend electric, leider scheint der nicht mehr aktiv zu sein. Durchkramt Eure Archive! Lasst Eure Erinnerungen raus! Ich habe schon mit einigen Geschichten in meinem Blog angefangen, jetzt seid ihr dran! Ich freue mich auf viele Kommentare und Uploads auf dem Link unten! Gerne auch alle möglichen Videos! Wo ist das Drei-Minuten-Ei von Lorenz Lorenz bzw. die ganze Sendung (zweiteilig ARD) und alles andere. Jörg   To all my English speaking friends:...