First I hope all of you had a nice christmas and a good start into the new year!
Then there is good news! My younger brother gave a tape deck for christmas he got on ebay, so expect some rare concerts from the 80s!
My question to you : Would you like the concerts as one long continous mp3 or cut up into single tracks?
Leave comments!
Then there is good news! My younger brother gave a tape deck for christmas he got on ebay, so expect some rare concerts from the 80s!
My question to you : Would you like the concerts as one long continous mp3 or cut up into single tracks?
Leave comments!
Kommentare
i could find new interesting music
my opinion about your question
i'd like one long continous mp3
i don't want to break the atmosphere
danke schon from japan
still mp3s please? your the man.
thank you very much indeed.
(please..can you re-post sarah album?)
i´m more interested in the artists of the concerts. i prefer one track or two, if the upload size is too big.
herr k.
Best wishes & thx again,
Leif
your younger brother
Ingo
I am looking forward to the tape thing, I have to get them into the pc anyway, so it is no big deal to split it up.
But I won't be setting links to single tracks! You will still have to dl the whole zip file!
Thank you for your very polite comment!
be surprised...