« Home | I'm still alive, again!!! » | MADSEN wieder in Lüchow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... » | Kristen Haynes - Superstar to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... » | News » | Neuigkeiten » | Gabi Delgado - Mistress 1983 » | Modern Lovers, Original » | STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! » | First reaction to PayPal links » | I have a new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! »

Blog is back working!

It took a while, but now the links on this blog should be fully functional again. If you still find non-working links, please let me know with a comment to the latest post.

Unfortunately I lost some of the files I already uploaded because backing up everything seemed to be too hard... Grrr

So if you still have one of the following files on your harddrive you downloaded here please let me know so I can update the posts:

VA - Pay it all back vol. 1
November Group - 12" 1982 (NG1)
JaJaJa - Katz Rap
Lost Gringos - Troca Troca
Herbert Grönemeyer & Amadou & Mariam - Zeit, dass sich was dreht
Oliver Pocher - Schwarz und Weiss

I am looking forward to a new post now and then, but do net expect regular posts. I still hope to keep the NRO spirit alive for a long time!!!

All comments are welcome!

Labels:

Nice to see you back. Your link has been restored at my place (can you update mine?).

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?