« Home | So, that's it for now. I will post more of my conc... » | Marc Almond 06.12.85 Hamburg Markthalle » | Marc Almond & the Willing Sinners, Düsseldorf 84 » | Siouxsie 1981 » | My Hercules Ultra "Custom" » | Photo by Werner Musterer » | Berlin 1985 repairing my CITY » | First Post »

Echo & the Bunnymen & Bauhaus Markthalle, Hamburg 11.81

Echo & The Bunnymen
30.11.1981 Markthalle Hamburg, together with Bauhaus

Echo & The Bunnymen - Villier's Terrace

Bauhaus - She's in parties



you find some concert tracks here

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?