« Home | Siouxsie 1981 » | My Hercules Ultra "Custom" » | Photo by Werner Musterer » | Berlin 1985 repairing my CITY » | First Post »

Marc Almond & the Willing Sinners, Düsseldorf 84

Marc Almond at one of the first, if not the first continental gig with the Willing Sinners, close to Christmas 1984. I drove 500 km to see him. First Soft Cell was a blast, great POP singles and great Albums! Say Hello Wave Goodbye, what a ballad! Torch 12", what a love song! And then I discovered Marc & The Mambas, visiting my girlfriend in Hannover, what a coincidence. Great drama and love and hate and this wonderful voice! I was hooked since Torch, but from then on it was different, GET WELL SOON!


You can find a live recording from 1985 here that will be back online soon!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?