« Home | The Dance Inc. » | Live Münchner Rocktage 1982 » | John Cale live 1983 » | Indie Scene 1981 + 1982 + 1983 + 1984 + 1985 + 1986 » | Höhner » | Anna Domino » | Birthday Party live in Bremen 01.07.1982 » | Violent Femmes live 84 » | Indie Scene 1979 + 1980 » | Abwärts live & Malaria Emotion then : Great post o... »

Shades of Rhythm 1991

Something new on Not Rock On! Here are the 90s!
This is a request from Alexei Luthor over at Difficult listening , the blog with the fastest speed of postings I have seen yet! Well worth a visit, lots of 4AD and much, much more, growing every minute.

I don't know much about Shades of Rhythm , three guys (Kevin Lancaster, Nick Slater & Rayan Hepburn) released this fine Techno CD on ZTT, Trevor Horn and Paul Morley's label. You can find out a little more on their My Space . I found it in a bargain bin in 92, interesting cover, ZTT, ok bought.

When I listened to it I was very pleased, good beats, cool sounds, bomb! Enjoy it on a large sound system, or ask your neighbors to go away for a while. I haven't listened to this for years, but at the moment it is hard not to jump around listening to this CD. Early 90s electronic, not too hard, good for the club and the living room, there is even a saxophone.

From My Space: S/O/R are still doing shows around the world, please check out their dates to see if they're in your area!

Shades of Rhythm s/t CD 1991
MP3pro@96kbps (=mp3@192+, the best you can get!)

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?