« Home | The Smiths, Markthalle Hamburg, Germany 04.05.1984 » | Echo & the Bunnymen & Bauhaus Markthalle, Hamburg ... » | So, that's it for now. I will post more of my conc... » | Marc Almond 06.12.85 Hamburg Markthalle » | Marc Almond & the Willing Sinners, Düsseldorf 84 » | Siouxsie 1981 » | My Hercules Ultra "Custom" » | Photo by Werner Musterer » | Berlin 1985 repairing my CITY » | First Post »

Xao Seffcheque - Sterne auf 45 Flexidisc

This is one of the MOST rare songs of the New German underground.This song was only issued as a flexidisc with the "Guter Abzug" multimedia package, combining 100 photos by ArGeeGleim (gleim@mail.isis.de ) (you can get a digital version there), Song lyrics edited by Peter Glaser, copies of fanzines, posters and a copy of ths flexidisc by austrian "artist" and just-be-er Xao Seffcheque. In 1981 he made a record called "Sehr gut kommt sehr gut" on Atatak Records. On this he recorded songs that sounded like then famous Underground bands of the time (Kraftwerk also among them!), but he recorded them all on his own, and they sounded like the originals! I almost believed him too, unfortunately (now) I did not buy the record back then, now I am dependant on anyone offering mp3s...

Xao Seffcheque - Sterne auf 45

You can find similar mp3s here WFMU Beware of the BLOG and look there often!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?