« Home | ABC live Musikhalle Hamburg 02.02.1983 » | ZK both LPs » | Back again for the 100.000th visitor (a little too... » | What about comments? ... again » | Lizzy Mercier Descloux back online! » | AFRIKA BAMBAATAA live on BFBS 1983 » | Thirteen Moons update » | Cool video » | Shades of Rhythm 1991 » | The Dance Inc. »

Very nice blog: Any major dude with half a heart

I just found a nice blog, that features a nice 80s roundup year by year and also lots of interesting music from South Africa and all over the world with very nice and personal offerings.

Any major dude with half a heart

He seems to be missing comments (where do I know that from?), so people rush over there and leave your marks, he seems to be a really nice guy!

Labels:

Hi Jörg! Thanks for the post, and a special thanks for your blog. OK, probably the biggest part of us are "readers" and "listeners" instead of "writers", but you're right, probably we should feedback your blog and music passion with our comments (at least with "I like this band" or "not my kind of stuff"). Looking forward for your new entries!

Hey, Jörg. Schau mal wieder bei mir rein; ich habe deinen Steilpass kontrolliert, und renne jetzt mit dem Ball Richtung Strafraum...

Jorg.
Your blog got me hooked on NDW. I bought the Palais Schaumburg 1st album back in 1980 but was not really aware of the NDW scene. Have enjoyed Radierer, die Zimmermann and others I have found here.Would love to hear the Grosse Freheit. This one seems to be missing.
Do you have any more Radierer ?
Danke,
Richard

Grosse Freiheit is back online!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?