« Home | Girls at our Best » | Lassie Singers » | Perspectives & Distortion » | November Group » | Der Plan - Die letzte Rache » | Bärchen und die Milchbubis » | Armoury Show - Castles in Spain 12" EP 1984 (post-... » | Marc Almond - Live 1985 somewhere in Germany » | JOOLZ - The Kiss EP 1984 » | Alfred Hilsberg wanted to trade ZickZack for this ... »

Top site for musical info...

...if you understand norwegian! But Jon Arne Madsø from Trondheim, Norway put together an amazing archive of 100 Artists, 100 records and another 100 records + lots of soundbites, mostly from the 80's! Even if you don't understand it it is worth it for the pictures!
Watch!

http://www.jonarne.net

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Jörg
  • From originally Lüchow-Dannenberg, Germany
  • If a link does not work anymore, leave a comment in the newest entry! If you are the copyright holder of any song posted here, please contact me if you would like the song taken down by clicking on My Profile.
My profile


My site is worth $14511.
How much is yours worth?

Who links to me?