This is must be the post I put the most pre-production in yet! Several Lps, 12" and CDs had to be scanned, the net had to be searched for information (rather small results, so I think this might be of help), my scanner had to work (and failed...). So here it is : ANNA DOMINO!
some info
I first heard of Anna Domino in the summer of 84, when Stefan Kühne played Land of my dreams. I was struck by this voice, haunting and loveable.
Anna Domino - East and west 1984
The first record I bought was the Rhythm EP, german pressing, with a nice version of 16 Tons, her voice with pretty heavy rhythms, much bass, that's what I like! In 04 I found the original Crepuscule pressing (you can hear and see now) in a very nice record store in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. They must have unknowingly opened a box they received 20 years earlier, because they were selling original pressings from the 80s for 1 or 2 CDN$, a joke! I carried out as much as I could, but the airlines set a limit...
Kommentare